- - People who would like to extend their duration of stay have to apply at the foreign department of the local police headquarters.
- - Vaccination is not required except for the people traveling from countries where yellow fever or cholera are prevalent.
- - Copy of Passport (photo’s page)
- - Copy of your ID Card or Residence Card
- - Copy of Certificate of the International Travel Insurance in English (No provision for the amount of compensation)
- - 〈To check only〉 Bank Statement in English (No provision of the amount)
- - 〈For Business〉 Notarized Letter of Invitation from your sponsor in English or French
- - Flight Reservation Ticket in English or French
- - Hotel Reservation in English or French
- - 2 passport size photos (3.5cm × 4.5 cm)
- - Application Form filled in English or French （Please note your telephone number and E-mail address）
- * Please send the visa application document 1 month before your departure.
- * The Embassy will contact you if your visa application is approved. If you have no contact from the Embassy 10 days before your departure, please contact us.
- * The Embassy does not accept questions about the progress of the visa application.
- * For Taiwanese nationals, the Embassy will send a "Visa Confirmation Letter" by E-mail if your visa application is approved.
Citizens of the following countries are exempted from visa formalities to enter Morocco (2016.06.01)
Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Guinea, Hong Kong*, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Philippines, Peru, Oman, Poland, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore*, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Venezuela
(* stay for one month only)
If you need to get the visa, please send the following documents to the consular section of this Embassy.
(Please send us your application form by EMS, DHL or a service with a tracking number. ***please check by yourself the arrival of your document)
For Authentication of the Commercial Document
For authentication of commercial documents, you have to get in advance the authentication of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please bring to this Embassy the original document and its copy.
The authentication fee is about ¥ 3,000 - ¥ 3,500 (The rate will be changed. Please contact us for details).