- All passengers upon their arrival at a Moroccan Airport, are required to present the duly completed ‘Public Health Passenger Form’.
- All passengers need a certificate of vaccination (15 days after the 2nd dose or the single dose) or PCR negative test to be able to enter Morocco (within 48 hours).
* In the case of the PCR, passengers entering Morocco must deliver a negative PCR test with a validity period of 48 hours (interval between sampling and boarding / the test will be required during the check in at the departure airport).
Children under the age of 11 are exempted from the PCR test.
In addition to the above documents:
For Moroccan Nationality :
- Document proving nationality (CNIE for example).
For other nationalities who do not need a visa :
- Confirmation of the hotel reservation in Morocco or an invitation letter
For passengers who are family members of a Moroccan person :
- Certificate of Moroccan marriage and family record book for children
- Certificate of relationship with the Moroccan citizen issued by the Embassy