To enter the national territory :
- The COVID – 19 vaccine passport and negative result of PCR test of less than 48 hours (time between sampling and boarding) are mandatory.
* You should pay attention to the date of the 2nd vaccination.
- Passenger’s health form, to be downloaded online before boarding (also distributed on board), duly completed, including the passenger’s address and two telephone numbers allowing him to be located, if necessary , during the 10 days following his arrival on the national territory LINK;
Upon arrival :
Upon arrival at Moroccan airports, screening tests are no longer systematic for all passengers. The rapid antigen test is performed randomly.
- No access conditions are applied for children under 6 years old;
- For children aged 6 and under 18: the only access condition is the presentation of a negative result of PCR test of less than 48 hours, in addition to a rapid antigen test upon arrival.
Please check with the air company before boarding.
(Updated on March 1, 2022)